From Sebastien Goasguen <run...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: CloudPlatform/CloudStack Customers and Marketing
Date Tue, 21 May 2013 08:18:56 GMT
CERN is like any large organizations, they have many IT groups. Their central IT uses openstack
and thats what u see in the news. Other groups withon cern and associated with cern could
be using cloudstack.

The cloudstack use case i reported was from the CERN VM group an r&d group, not the central
IT.

-Sebastien