From Giles Sirett <giles.sir...@shapeblue.com>
Subject Re: CloudPlatform/CloudStack Customers and Marketing
Date Wed, 29 May 2013 17:23:51 GMT
Really good example
I listened to his talk at synergy.
Yes, Disney are a CCP customer but his deck talked of cloudSTACK

that sort of demonstrates the point around CCP

Kind Regards
Giles

D: +44 20 3603 0541<tel:+44%2020%203603%200541> | M: +44 796 111 2055<tel:+44%20796%20111%202055>

On 29 May 2013, at 18:21, "Chiradeep Vittal" <Chiradeep.Vittal@citrix.com<mailto:Chiradeep.Vittal@citrix.com>>