From Chip Childers <chip.child...@sungard.com>
Subject Re: CloudPlatform/CloudStack Customers and Marketing
Date Wed, 29 May 2013 03:39:14 GMT
On Wed, May 22, 2013 at 06:56:39PM +0000, Giles Sirett wrote:
> Kelly , I was thinking exactly the same
>
> I'm happy to spend some time thinking about how best to put something like this together
>
> Kind Regards
> Giles

Hey Giles,

Like I said, I think it would be great to be able to use data from a
survey *during* CCC.  That might not be a reality, but I'd love it if it
could be.

Have you had an opportunity to put some thoughts together?  If not, no
worries.  I can try to do it on Thursday / Friday of this week.

-chip