From "kelcey@backbonetechnology.com" <kel...@backbonetechnology.com>
Subject Re: Packt Book - Publish on our website?
Date Sat, 25 May 2013 21:00:14 GMT
I would vote for option 3,

Myself and other creators of external community supporting products have never asked for endorsement.
We simply seek acknowledgement.

Sent from my HTC

----- Reply message -----
From: "Kelly Hair" <kelly.hair@citrix.com>
To: "marketing@cloudstack.apache.org" <marketing@cloudstack.apache.org>
Subject: Packt Book - Publish on our website?
Date: Sat, May 25, 2013 12:54 PM

Wonder if it's best to come up with 3 options to vote yeah/nah on. Is it
too early to vote on?

I'm on a plane so may be missing the most recent on this thread.  Did see
before boarding on my mobile that Giles had a good suggestion of having an
"unendorsed/unofficial community" section of the page.

So.. options could be:
1) Do not create a list of external information sources.
2) Create an endorsed/official list of external information services
3) Create an unendorsed/"caveat emptor" list of external information
services.

Agree with the concern of mind share Giles pointed out should option 1 win
out.  So, personally I'd vote no to option 1 but yes to both options 2 &
3.

PS - apologies if this is repeat by the time I sync up!