From Chip Childers <chip.child...@sungard.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] We have a videographer. What videos do we want to make?
Date Mon, 06 May 2013 19:14:10 GMT
On Mon, May 06, 2013 at 09:40:36AM -0700, Jessica Tomechak wrote:
> On Mon, May 6, 2013 at 9:17 AM, Chip Childers <chip.childers@sungard.com>wrote:
>
> > On Mon, May 06, 2013 at 09:13:31AM -0700, Jessica Tomechak wrote:
> > > We are lucky to have Gregg Witkin, who created video for CloudStack last
> > > summer [1][2], available to once again work with the CloudStack community
> > > to create more video content this summer.
> > >
> > > Gregg will be available June 17 - August 9. Before the 17th, it would be
> > > great for us to discuss and decide what we'd like him to work on.
> > >
> > > There are some ideas at the wiki link below [3]. Please feel free to add
> > > more, or comment on which you think would be most useful. Of course,
> > > there's also a tracking bug [4].
> > >
> > > btw, there is a lot about Gregg on the internet. Just do a search on his
> > > name and you'll uncover plenty of interesting info. He's a high school
> > > media teacher, robotics coach, lead educator for Adobe Youth Voices, and
> > > more.
> > >
> > > [1] http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oJ4b8HFmFTc
> > > [2] http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KATuxn5pimY
> > > [3] https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/CLOUDSTACK/Video+Plan
> > > [4] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CLOUDSTACK-1922
> > >
> > > Jessica T.
> >
> > This may be better discussed on the marketing@cloudstack.apache.org
> > list.  Can you re-send there?
> >
> > Of course discussions here are good too...
> >

> +cc more lists! Thanks for the reminder, Chip.

I was thinking more along the lines of it being just on the marketing
list.  That's what this list is for!

I'd also suggest that you subscribe to it Jessica...  this is a great
opportunity, and the people here on the marketing list are a great group
to help you figure out what to do with Gregg's time.