From Chip Childers <chip.child...@sungard.com>
Subject CloudStack Collaboration Conference - Marketing Plan?
Date Mon, 06 May 2013 15:36:24 GMT
Hi all,

While most of the event planning work is being done off-list for the
upcoming conference, one area that I believe would be great to see the
marketing@ community help out with is in coming up with a good marketing
plan for the conference.  We're actually (IMO) quite late in both
announcing the conference and in promoting it, however I think there's
still time to make an impact.

So my first question is: has anyone already come up with a comprehensive
marketing plan to promote attendance at the conference?

And the follow up: If the answer above is no, then does anyone want to
start that up and see if we can get the word out even more broadly?

-chip