From Joe Brockmeier <...@zonker.net>
Subject Re: cloudstack survey [discuss]
Date Wed, 29 May 2013 16:59:49 GMT
On Wed, May 29, 2013, at 11:54 AM, John Kinsella wrote:
> What would it cost to add a few more questions? Then how do one of us go
> about paying for that but keeping it under the ASF name?

It's been a while, but IIRC SurveyMonkey charges by response, not by
question. If we don't expect more than 100 responses then it's free. (If
I remember correctly, and assuming SM hasn't changed its pricing in the
last year or two...)

We could also use Google Docs but that would depend on having a single
community member put it under their account. Using Google Docs, a form
would be free for unlimited responses, AFAIK.

Best,

jzb
--
Joe Brockmeier