From Joe Brockmeier <...@zonker.net>
Subject Re: Packt Book - Publish on our website?
Date Wed, 22 May 2013 19:50:37 GMT
On Mon, May 20, 2013, at 10:37 PM, Ahmad Emneina wrote:
> This strikes me as being along the same lines as having a nascar-esqe
> badging page. IMO the more books, the merrier. No specific endorsements.

The flip side of this is that many tech books these days are truly
awful. I'd rather point to books we actually recommend and feel are
accurate than just drive traffic to any CloudStack title.

(I spent quite a lot of time reviewing tech books years ago, and there's
a very, very wide variance in quality out there.)

Best,

jzb
--
Joe Brockmeier