From Joe Brockmeier <...@zonker.net>
Subject Re: CloudPlatform/CloudStack Customers and Marketing
Date Mon, 20 May 2013 17:46:31 GMT
On Mon, May 20, 2013, at 12:35 PM, Ahmad Emneina wrote:
> i partially agree with the premise it could be mutually beneficial. Some
> companies view cloudstack as their competitive advantage, and guard that
> info religiously.

Being an open source project/product that anyone can download, it's
certainly not an *exclusive* advantage for anyone. Obviously, it's an
awesome addition to any company's IT stack, but it's not like there's a
limited supply of CloudStack to go around.

The only thing I'd say companies gain from keeping mum about deployments
is that they keep other companies/recruiters from knocking at their door
for their CloudStack-proficient employees.

Best,

jzb
--
Joe Brockmeier