From Joe Brockmeier <...@zonker.net>
Subject Re: Weekly News Items?
Date Thu, 02 May 2013 17:21:02 GMT
On Thu, May 2, 2013, at 12:15 PM, Mathias Mullins wrote:
> Cool. I definitely agree on that, I guess I was just thinking that since
> the call for papers, sponsors, registration are all underway it's a great
> time to keep it fresh. (Sorry used to work in a paper)

I try to stick to a similar format that's used by other "weekly news"
pubs in other open source projects. (Maybe I'm wrong?)

See DWN as an example:

http://www.debian.org/News/weekly/2013/09/

> I'm also working on trolling the user / marking / dev discussions as
> well.

Groovy. Thanks!

> What were you wanting in the Jira section?

Similar to last week's:
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/CLOUDSTACK/Apache+CloudStack+Weekly+News+-+29+April+2013

It might also be a good section to call out any specific unclaimed
issues that we need addressed.

Best,

jzb
--