From Joe Brockmeier <...@zonker.net>
Subject Re: Weekly News Items?
Date Thu, 02 May 2013 17:12:16 GMT
Hi Matthias,
On Thu, May 2, 2013, at 12:03 PM, Mathias Mullins wrote:
> I'm working on it nowŠ
>
> I really think we have to move the collaboration conference up to the top
> headline though. It's the premier piece of CS news out there. So I'm
> going
> to use that "Edit Boldly" mantra that Joe likes. :-)

The events section is ordered by date, not by importance. We have
already have mentioned the CCC stuff in previous issues, but feel free
to put the CFP in the lede.

What I'm really asking for is more summaries of discussions on dev@,
though. (And for people to make sure they add events that they're
running, or links to their own blog posts...) There's a LOT of traffic
and discussion on dev@, marketing@, and user@, and I worry that I miss
important things...

Best,

jzb