From "Kelcey Damage \(BT\)" <kel...@backbonetechnology.com>
Subject RE: Events, Great News!
Date Thu, 02 May 2013 19:23:14 GMT
I hear you. We are still in discussion on if we are going to seek official DoD sanction or
create a spin-off Vancouver has a massive convention circuit but not much around tech. All
the contributors at this point represent technology companies that have some form of related
secret marketing agenda even if the veneer is purely a collaborative conference.

I will know more in a couple weeks as to would be allowed. And then I can bring that back
to the list for discussion. My main fear was it being somewhat inappropriate to try and represent
CloudStack at the same time as representing my commercial interests.