From "Kelcey Damage \(BT\)" <kel...@backbonetechnology.com>
Subject RE: Weekly News Items?
Date Thu, 02 May 2013 17:23:32 GMT
>From my understanding, the content is 100% Apache CloudStack focused, but
simply under the reality that organized training has a cost.

We as a community cannot provide structured, organized training. We don't
have resources to train/operate/pay an educational staff. The reality is
once we leave the realm of code, we clearly see that most events and other
non-code aspects are planned and operated by people who are paid to do so.

I see no conflict of interest in as mentioning a company delivering a pure
educational service. However this would change if any sort of side-sales or
other service marketing were the intent.

My 2 cents.

-Kelcey