From "Kelcey Damage \(BT\)" <kel...@backbonetechnology.com>
Subject RE: Events, Great News!
Date Thu, 02 May 2013 17:15:18 GMT
In partnership with several major players, we will be creating DevOps Days – Vancouver. We
expect to start planning next week, and shoot for a late summer early fall event date. I would
like to be able to have a CloudStack presence at this event. Since I’m co-chairing the event,
I don’t want any potential conflicts of interest.

Would anyone be able to advise me as to the best course of action? Or are there any volunteers
willing to come to Vancouver and run a booth?

Thanks.

http://www.backbone.gr/media/backbone_symbol1.pngKelcey Damage
Infrastructure Systems Architect
 <http://www.backbonetechnology.com/> www.backbonetechnology.com
 <mailto:kelcey@backbonetechnology.com> kelcey@backbonetechnology.com

address: 55 East 7th Ave, Vancouver, BC, V5T 1M4
tel: +1 604 713 8560 ext:114
fax: +1 604 605 0964
skype: kelcey.damage

This message and its attachments are intended only for the designated recipient(s). It may
contain confidential or proprietary information and may be subject to legal or other confidentiality
protections. If you are not a designated recipient, you may not review, copy or distribute
this message. If you receive this in error, please notify the sender by reply e-mail and delete
this message. Thank you.