From <kdam...@apache.org>
Subject RE: CloudStack Bootcamp Training
Date Wed, 01 May 2013 18:16:18 GMT
I'm excited to 'peek' in on this session, lol.

Kelcey Damage

Marketing | Education | Evangelism

Apache Software Foundation - Apache CloudStackT

 <mailto:kdamage@apache.org> kdamage@apache.org

604-616-2736

From: Giles Sirett [mailto:giles.sirett@shapeblue.com]
Sent: Wednesday, May 01, 2013 11:12 AM
To: marketing@cloudstack.apache.org
Subject: CloudStack Bootcamp Training

Dear marketing folks

ShapeBlue  have decided to run a  CloudStack Bootcamp course in Santa Clara,
to coincide with collab

It will be at the Santa Clara Convention Center on June 22/23 . Geoff will
be teaching it

http://www.shapeblue.com/cloudstack-bootcamp-training-course

This course technically clashes with the  planned Hack Day, but its highly
unlikely that anybody wanting to come to the bootcamp would also want to (or
be able to) hack on Cloudstack: our course is a course  for architects and
engineers who want to deploy CloudStack .

I'd like to donate  2 x free places (usually  $1000 each)  on the course  to
the community. I'm open to any advice about how to allocate those seats: its
not likely that the guys involved daily on the @dev list would find it
useful.

What do people think? - should I offer the places to the @users list on a
first come, first served basis? - or should I maybe let a PMC member decide
how to allocate them based on some sort of criteria.

Any suggestions welcome

Kind Regards

Giles

Giles Sirett

CEO

giles.sirett@shapeblue.com | www.shapeblue.com <http://www.shapeblue.com/>
| Twitter:@shapeBlue <https://twitter.com/#!/shapeblue>

ShapeBlue are proud to be sponsoring CloudStack Collaboration  Conference NA

 <http://www.cloudstackcollab.net/>
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/download/attachments/30760149/CloudStack
+Collaboration+Conference+Banner+v2+Blue+Background+Only.jpg?version=3&modif
icationDate=1367282397297

intended recipient of this email, you must neither take any action based
upon its contents, nor copy or show it to anyone. Please contact the sender
if you believe you have received this email in error. Shape Blue Ltd is a
company incorporated in England & Wales. ShapeBlue Services India LLP is
operated under license from Shape Blue Ltd. ShapeBlue is a registered
trademark.