From "Kelcey Damage \(BT\)" <kel...@backbonetechnology.com>
Subject RE: collab website
Date Tue, 07 May 2013 14:40:26 GMT
+1 on this for same reasons.

-Kelcey

From: Giles Sirett [mailto:giles.sirett@shapeblue.com]
Sent: Tuesday, May 07, 2013 3:18 AM
To: marketing@cloudstack.apache.org
Subject: collab website

If I google "cloudstack collab", I get last years website above this years.

If I google "cloudstack collaboration conference" , this years site ranks
4/10 on first page

I don't know who built the collab website, but I would suggest either:

1.       Change the title on www.cloudstackcollab.net  to  "Cloudstack
Collaboration Conference 2013 | Welcome" (note the additional of the year)

2.       Take down the 2012 site

3.       Put a redirect on 2012 to 2013

Kind Regards

Giles

Giles Sirett

CEO

giles.sirett@shapeblue.com | www.shapeblue.com <http://www.shapeblue.com/>
| Twitter:@shapeBlue <https://twitter.com/#!/shapeblue>

ShapeBlue are proud to be sponsoring CloudStack Collaboration  Conference NA

 <http://www.cloudstackcollab.net/>
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/download/attachments/30760149/CloudStack
+Collaboration+Conference+Banner+v2+Blue+Background+Only.jpg?version=3&modif
icationDate=1367282397297

20/21 May, London
<http://www.shapeblue.com/cloudstack-bootcamp-training-course/>

22/23 June, Santa Clara
<http://www.shapeblue.com/cloudstack-bootcamp-training-course/>   CA

intended recipient of this email, you must neither take any action based
upon its contents, nor copy or show it to anyone. Please contact the sender
if you believe you have received this email in error. Shape Blue Ltd is a
company incorporated in England & Wales. ShapeBlue Services India LLP is
operated under license from Shape Blue Ltd. ShapeBlue is a registered
trademark.