From Pierre-Luc Bisaillon <pbisail...@cloudops.com>
Subject Re: CloudPlatform/CloudStack Customers and Marketing
Date Mon, 20 May 2013 19:32:42 GMT
Team,

Can we go back to the original intention of this post? I don't think
doing detective work is productive, nor is posting customers without
their consent, but I do think we need a strong voice and place for
customers to volunteer their experience and to post proper and
approved case studies.

How do we get more visibility of the success stories?

Thanks,

PL

--
Pierre-Luc Bisaillon
VP stratégie de produits / VP Product Strategy