From Giles Sirett <giles.sir...@shapeblue.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] CloudStack Collaboration Conference NA '13 Invitation Card
Date Thu, 18 Apr 2013 07:14:14 GMT
Karen

Could you get some postcards over to us

Kind Regards
Giles

D: +44 20 3603 0541<tel:+44%2020%203603%200541> | M: +44 796 111 2055<tel:+44%20796%20111%202055>

On 17 Apr 2013, at 20:22, "Karen Vuong" <karen.vuong@citrix.com<mailto:karen.vuong@citrix.com>>
wrote:

Hi all,

As you may already know, the CloudStack Collaboration Conference (North America) will be held
on June 23-25th, 2013. The website will be up on April 19th. I wanted to help spread the word
about the conference and we have a couple of meetups and expos where CloudStack will be participating
at. I thought we could pass invitations out at the booth and meetups as a way to invite them
to the conference. I created this postcard and I just wanted to get your thoughts on the idea!

I was planning on handing them out at:

- CloudTech Conference in Mountain View, CA: http://www.meetup.com/cloudcomputing/events/111082032/
- CloudStack meetup - "Storage in Apache CloudStack" in Santa Clara, CA: http://www.meetup.com/CloudStack-SF-Bay-Area-Users-Group/events/108916562/
- I could send them to Ilya to handout at the meetups that he organizes in New York - http://www.meetup.com/CloudStack-NYC-User-Group/

Here is the invitation postcard design (front and back): https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/CLOUDSTACK/Graphics+and+Resources

I would welcome any feedback or suggestions. Thanks!

Karen

is a registered trademark.