From Karen Vuong <karen.vu...@citrix.com>
Subject [DISCUSS] Donating a Silver Sponsorship at Texas Linux Fest 2013 to Apache CloudStack
Date Thu, 25 Apr 2013 17:58:48 GMT
Hi all,

I have reviewed the sponsorship prospectus for the Texas Linux Festival 2013 which will be
held at the AT&T Conference Center in Austin, Texas from Friday May 31 to Saturday June
1. http://2013.texaslinuxfest.org/

Mark Hinkle and I were thinking of choosing the silver sponsorship and donating it to the
Apache CloudStack project to help provide good visibility for the project. It will include:

- Single exhibit hall booth space: Would any of the community members want to volunteer to
man the booth? We will need at least one committer present, does anyone want to volunteer?
I will send the CloudStack swag along with a tablecloth and pop-up banner.

- Quarter page program ad ( I can design an Apache CloudStack ad)

- Logo placement on the website (I can submit the latest version of the Apache CloudStack
logo with 'TM')

I've already sent this to concom@ and private@ and they seem to be in favor of it. Please
let me know if you have any questions or concerns. I would be more than happy to answer them.
Thanks!

Best regards,

Karen