From Karen Vuong <karen.vu...@citrix.com>
Subject Announcing The CloudStack Collaboration Conference North America 2013
Date Mon, 22 Apr 2013 23:52:55 GMT
We're pleased to announce the CloudStack Collaboration Conference North America 2013!

After a successful first run in Las Vegas, we're bringing back the CloudStack Collaboration
Conference<http://cloudstackcollab.org/> for 2013! This time we're gathering the community
in Santa Clara, California from Sunday June 23rd through Tuesday June 25th.

There's a lot going on in the Apache CloudStack community, and you won't want to miss the
opportunity to catch up with the developers that are moving CloudStack forward, users who
have successfully built production clouds, and integrators who are helping build a healthy
ecosystem around the open foundation of Apache CloudStack. The conference is your opportunity
to exchange ideas, discuss plans for Apache CloudStack, learn how others are using it, and
to participate in workshops and sprints about CloudStack.

We will, of course, be having some quality fun time help the community get to know one another
and offset all the hard work we've been doing to move the Apache CloudStack project to a top-level
project and get the 4.1.0 release close to shipping.

Important Dates

The Call for Papers begins on April 22nd! You can submit your proposal at CloudStackCollab.org<http://cloudstackcollab.net/CfP/>.

*       The Call for Proposals ends on May 11th.

*       Notifications go out on May 17th.

*       Confirmations will be due by May 22nd.

*       Schedule will be announced on May 25th.

Note that we have a limited number of speaking slots for this event, and we've had overwhelming
response to our previous CfP. It's highly unlikely the CfP will be extended, so submit today<http://cloudstackcollab.net/CfP/>!

*       The Conference Hack Day will be on *June 23rd.

*       The Conference talks and planned sessions begin on June 24.

*       The Conference ends on June 25th.

Location and Pricing

The CloudStack Collaboration Conference 2013 will be at the Santa Clara Convention Center,
less than 5 minutes away from the San Jose International Airport (SJC).

Early-bird registration will be $97 if you register before May 24th. The general registration
after May 24th will increase to $149, so register today<http://cloudstackcollab.net/register/>.

We encourage attendees to stay at the Hyatt Regency Santa Clara to participate in after-hours
events with the Apache CloudStack community. Book your room today<http://cloudstackcollab.org/register/>
to take advantage of the CloudStack Collaboration Conference 2013 special rate of $199.00
per night. There are a limited number of rooms available at this special rate so book early<http://cloudstackcollab.org/register/>!

See the registration page<http://cloudstackcollab.net/register/> for more information.

Sponsoring

Sponsorship opportunities are available for the CloudStack Collaboration Conference. If you'd
like to see the sponsorship prospectus or ask about sponsoring, contact Nancy Asche<mailto:sponsor-ccc13@theopenbastion.com?subject=Sponsor%20the%20CloudStack%20Collaboration%20Conference>
for more information.

See you in California!

We're excited about getting the CloudStack community together again, and we hope you'll join
us! Don't miss out, register today<http://cloudstackcollab.net/register/>!