From Karen Vuong <karen.vu...@citrix.com>
Subject RE: [DISCUSS] CloudStack Collaboration Conference NA '13 Invitation Card
Date Mon, 22 Apr 2013 18:36:07 GMT
Hi all,

The final version of the CloudStack Collaboration NA '13 invitation card is available for
you to download and print if you would like. I have uploaded the high resolution JPEG files
here:

Front - https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/download/attachments/30760149/CloudStack+Collaboration+Postcard+Front+Hi+Res+v1.jpg

Back - https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/download/attachments/30760149/CloudStack+Collab+Postcard+Back+Hi+Res+v1.jpg

Dimensions: 5" x 7"

Ilya and Kelly - can you send me your shipping addresses off-list?
Giles - can you send me the vendor contact info near your location directly to me?

I also have the source files if anyone needs it, please let me know. Thanks!

Best regards,

Karen

-----Original Message-----
From: John Kinsella [mailto:jlk@stratosec.co]
Sent: Friday, April 19, 2013 4:10 PM
To: <marketing@cloudstack.apache.org>
Subject: Re: [DISCUSS] CloudStack Collaboration Conference NA '13 Invitation Card

I notice the front/back images are different size - not sure if that's a scaling thing, or
if there'll be a border on the front?

Looks good!

One thought on the cloudstackcollab.org<http://cloudstackcollab.org> site is if there
was an archive of previous events so participants/potential sponsors could see the quality
of previous events as well.

John

On Apr 19, 2013, at 12:43 PM, Karen Vuong <karen.vuong@citrix.com<mailto:karen.vuong@citrix.com>>