From Karen Vuong <karen.vu...@citrix.com>
Subject RE: [DISCUSS] Website - CloudStack Collaboration Conference NA '13
Date Sun, 21 Apr 2013 01:48:11 GMT
Hi all,

David and Noah - thank you for the feedback and pointers. It is much appreciated and very
helpful.

Mark - thanks for confirming that you have received the approval from ConCom.

I will do the following:

1)           Since the Apache CloudStack logo will be used on www.cloudstackcollab.org<http://www.cloudstackcollab.org>,
I will have the web team link the logo to http://cloudstack.apache.org. Karen to loop in trademarks@
and CC private@cloudstack.apache.org<mailto:private@cloudstack.apache.org> detailing
how the logo and other trademarks are used throughout the conference. (Including website,
invitations, lanyards, t-shirts or any other swag, booths, etc.) and the steps we have taken
to make sure they are used responsibly.

2)           Add a footer on www.cloudstackcollab.org<http://www.cloudstackcollab.org>
 - 'Apache, CloudStack, Apache CloudStack, and the Cloud Monkey are trademarks or registered
trademarks of the Apache Software Foundation'

3)           Have the ASF listed as a community partner.

4)           Add a paragraph with a brief description of Apache CloudStack to www.cloudstackcollab.org<http://www.cloudstackcollab.org>
on the 'About page' and landing page. This will also include a link back to the Apache project's
home page (http://cloudstack.apache.org/), linked from the "Apache CloudStack" wording.

About Apache CloudStack

Apache CloudStack is open source software designed to deploy and manage large networks of
virtual machines, as a highly available, highly scalable Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS)
cloud computing platform. CloudStack is used by a number of service providers to offer public
cloud services, and by many companies to provide an on-premises (private) cloud offering,
or as part of a hybrid cloud solution.

5)           Approval from ComCon was done in February 2013 (Mark has confirmed).

6)           PPMC approval - 8 PMC members participated and seemed to all be for the event
(David has confirmed).

If anything else comes to mind, please feel free to share. Thanks!

Best regards,

Karen