From Karen Vuong <karen.vu...@citrix.com>
Subject RE: [DISCUSS] CloudStack Collaboration Conference NA '13 Invitation Card
Date Thu, 18 Apr 2013 20:26:08 GMT
Hi Mathias,

Thanks for the feedback. Yes, you are correct, the 'TM' should go after 'CloudStack' and I've
made the changes in version #2. You may see the changes at the bottom of this page: https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/CLOUDSTACK/Graphics+and+Resources

I think we're good to go with the front design now (just need to update the website link).
I'm going to make a few changes on the back of the postcard to update the website link and
include an early registration code then post version#3 up for everyone to look at shortly.

Giles - since you are located in UK, it would probably work best if we have them printed at
a local vendor of yours. I would be happy to help you out with the ordering. You can send
me the vendor information and I can contact them to place the order & provide the files.

Best regards,

Karen

-----Original Message-----
From: Mathias Mullins [mailto:mathias.mullins@citrix.com]
Sent: Thursday, April 18, 2013 11:28 AM
To: marketing@cloudstack.apache.org
Subject: Re: [DISCUSS] CloudStack Collaboration Conference NA '13 Invitation Card

On 4/17/13 7:24 PM, "Karen Vuong" <karen.vuong@citrix.com> wrote:

>Hi all,
>
>I've revised the front and back of the invitations incorporating all of
>the feedback provided. You can see version #2 here:
>https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/CLOUDSTACK/Graphics+and+Res
>our
>ces

Wouldn't the  go after CloudStack not Apache? I thought Apache CloudStack was the actual
wordmark/registered trademark.
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/CLOUDSTACK/Trademark+Guidelines
+%28DRAFT%29?focusedCommentId=31818328&#comment-31818328

Also the first line, would it sound better:
"Join us for the second CloudStack Collaboration Conference at the Santa Clara Convention
Center fromŠ" I guess with marketing materials I'm more used to it talking about going to
a more specific place than a city per se.

Also I'm with Joe that it needs to be: "Sunday, June 23rd through Tuesday, June 25th 2013".

It still looks amazing Karen.