From Karen Vuong <karen.vu...@citrix.com>
Subject RE: [DISCUSS] Draft trademark guidelines
Date Tue, 16 Apr 2013 20:35:35 GMT
Thanks for the feedback. For the logo, I'll capitalize the "A" in Apache since the "C" and
"S" will be capitalized in CloudStack and make the grey 'TM' smaller. I'll post the updated
logo on the wiki shortly.

Best regards,

Karen

-----Original Message-----
From: Giles Sirett [mailto:giles.sirett@shapeblue.com]
Sent: Tuesday, April 16, 2013 1:14 PM
To: <marketing@cloudstack.apache.org>
Subject: Re: [DISCUSS] Draft trademark guidelines

CloudStack - camel style

Kind Regards
Giles

D: +44 20 3603 0541<tel:+44%2020%203603%200541> | M: +44 796 111 2055<tel:+44%20796%20111%202055>

On 16 Apr 2013, at 21:10, "Kelcey Damage (BT)" <kelcey@backbonetechnology.com<mailto:kelcey@backbonetechnology.com>>
wrote:

I didn't even register the lack of caps. Odd thing is, I have always spelled it with a capital
[C]loud[S]tack.

What do you guys think?

- cloudstack
- Cloudstack