From "Musayev, Ilya" <imusa...@webmd.net>
Subject RE: [DRAFT] Weekly News
Date Mon, 08 Apr 2013 17:25:09 GMT
Joe,

Do we need to alter "can be cut" to "can't be cut"?

>4.1.0 is getting close, but we're not quite there yet. Chip Childers sent out a list of
outstanding work required for 4.1.0. Several of the issues are already in progress, but Chip
also pointed out CLOUDSTACK-1941: Cannot delete users in the default admin account within
the UI as unassigned. This is a critical issue that will need to be addressed before an RC
or release can be cut.

Thanks
ilya