From Sebastien Goasguen <run...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Donating a Silver Sponsorship at Texas Linux Fest 2013 to Apache CloudStack
Date Fri, 26 Apr 2013 07:30:18 GMT
+1

On Apr 25, 2013, at 8:13 PM, Chip Childers <chip.childers@sungard.com> wrote:

> On Thu, Apr 25, 2013 at 10:58:48AM -0700, Karen Vuong wrote:
>> Hi all,
>>
>> I have reviewed the sponsorship prospectus for the Texas Linux Festival 2013 which
will be held at the AT&T Conference Center in Austin, Texas from Friday May 31 to Saturday
June 1. http://2013.texaslinuxfest.org/

>> Mark Hinkle and I were thinking of choosing the silver sponsorship and donating it
to the Apache CloudStack project to help provide good visibility for the project. It will
include:

>> - Single exhibit hall booth space: Would any of the community members want to volunteer
to man the booth? We will need at least one committer present, does anyone want to volunteer?
I will send the CloudStack swag along with a tablecloth and pop-up banner.

>> - Quarter page program ad ( I can design an Apache CloudStack ad)
>>
>> - Logo placement on the website (I can submit the latest version of the Apache CloudStack
logo with 'TM')

>> I've already sent this to concom@ and private@ and they seem to be in favor of it.
Please let me know if you have any questions or concerns. I would be more than happy to answer
them. Thanks!