From Mark Hinkle <Mark.Hin...@citrix.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Website - CloudStack Collaboration Conference NA '13
Date Sat, 20 Apr 2013 23:07:21 GMT
I got permission for the conference back in February from ConCom. Nick B.
asked that we meet the requirements to have reps from more than two
organizations on the planning committee. I thought we sent it to private
but those archives aren't trasnparent so I cat confirm we also discussed
on the public list with no objections.

We have included Chip Childers, John Kinsella, David Nalley and Joe
Brockmeier from the PMC to fulfill the requirements of having members from
multiple organizations on the planning committee.

We met on Friday and agreed we'd make the site live and let the marketing
list know that it was live so we could get feedback and make sure all
trademarks are applied properly. We agreed to make sure any changes
happened as soon as possible if there were errors.

I thought I jumped through every possible hoop here but if there's
something I missed I'd be glad to do something else.

Mark