From Mathias Mullins <mathias.mull...@citrix.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] CloudStack Collaboration Conference NA '13 Invitation Card
Date Thu, 18 Apr 2013 18:27:56 GMT

On 4/17/13 7:24 PM, "Karen Vuong" <karen.vuong@citrix.com> wrote:

>Hi all,
>
>I've revised the front and back of the invitations incorporating all of
>the feedback provided. You can see version #2 here:
>https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/CLOUDSTACK/Graphics+and+Resour
>ces

Wouldn't the Ā go after CloudStack not Apache? I thought Apache CloudStack
was the actual wordmark/registered trademark.
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/CLOUDSTACK/Trademark+Guidelines
+%28DRAFT%29?focusedCommentId=31818328&#comment-31818328

Also the first line, would it sound better:
"Join us for the second CloudStack Collaboration Conference at the Santa
Clara Convention Center fromä" I guess with marketing materials I'm more
used to it talking about going to a more specific place than a city per se.

Also I'm with Joe that it needs to be: "Sunday, June 23rd through Tuesday,
June 25th 2013".

It still looks amazing Karen.