From Noah Slater <nsla...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Events Approval
Date Tue, 16 Apr 2013 12:29:37 GMT
Sorry. I meant to say in my last email that I see no problem with this
thread being wrapped up. That's what I meant when I said "I'm not going to
block anything." i.e. Sure, let's go ahead with this.

You should be able to see the thread. The subject is "Typical process for
getting approval for events/sponsorship". This list is CCed. I just gave
Ross a nudge, to see if we can wrap that up, so we can update our
documentation.

--
NS