From Noah Slater <nsla...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Draft trademark guidelines
Date Thu, 04 Apr 2013 01:15:57 GMT
Some of the other branding documentation could be useful, both as a
starting point for this effort, and as something we can/should consider
linking to, as a foundational policy that we are building on.

Specifically, for third-parties:

http://www.apache.org/foundation/marks/faq/
http://www.apache.org/foundation/marks/events.html
http://www.apache.org/foundation/marks/domains.html