From Noah Slater <nsla...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Website - CloudStack Collaboration Conference NA '13
Date Sun, 21 Apr 2013 21:41:22 GMT
Yep, specifically:

"In addition to the two public lists, there is also the concom list. This
is open to all Apache committers, and is privately archived."

Your sub was probably not approved because Ross missed it in his queue. I
actually recently volunteered to be an extra mod for that list, along with
two other people, after Ross realised he was the only one. Heh!