From Noah Slater <nsla...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Website - CloudStack Collaboration Conference NA '13
Date Mon, 22 Apr 2013 22:57:54 GMT
Mark,

Sorry to give you a fright!

Karen's email to Trademarks was exactly the sort of thing I was hoping for!
So thanks for that Karen!

I checked my emails for the thread to ConCom you mention, and it's not
there. Most peculiar! I very rarely deleted email. Anyway, I checked the
Foundation's records, and I found a copy. Looks good to me. The only thing
I would have requested is a CC to private@cloudstack.apache.org, so that we
are aware of what's going on.

Those were the only two things I was looking for. And we had one (that was
hidden from me for strange computer reasons!) and we have the other now. So
all is great. :-)

I appreciate your fastidiousness! I know the foundation documentation can
be confusing. All the more reason we write up our own guide to this and
stick it on the wiki.

--
NS