From Noah Slater <nsla...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Website - CloudStack Collaboration Conference NA '13
Date Sun, 21 Apr 2013 20:19:00 GMT
Hmm. Good point. Though, that depends on how likely ConCom are to turn
around and say "well, it doesn't matter that nobody responded, you have to
shut this down now." I think they would be more likely to concede it was
their mistake and not pursue it. But, I don't know. I don't even have that
much experience with them. I certainly don't speak for them.

If you want to get involved, I suggest you subscribe to
concom@apache.organd post a message. (It is a private list, but open
to all committers.)
(Admittedly, their list of mailing lists is also quite confusing...)

--
NS