From Noah Slater <nsla...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Events Approval
Date Tue, 09 Apr 2013 22:21:09 GMT
Agreed they should happen publicly. Perhaps it is fine to just do it on dev@,
but we'd have to make it clear that PMC-level approval is happening on that
list, and that if you don't subscribe, then you miss out. And hey, perhaps
we could do that with marketing@ too. i.e. Communicate that if you're on
the PMC and you want input on events, then you better subscribe. I think
it's up to us to set the rules. But we should be clear about what we're
doing, and how people should/can participate.

--
NS