From Noah Slater <nsla...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Draft trademark guidelines
Date Tue, 16 Apr 2013 19:30:45 GMT
I prefer the size of the "TM" in the first version, and the colour of the
"TM" in the last version.

I'd be interested in seeing what the logo looks like with capital "A" and
"C" in "Apache Cloudstack" but if this has been discussed, or this is a
bikeshed then just ignore I ever mentioned anything. ;)

I think as long as our logotype is as long as it is, it makes sense to
include the strapline like we do there. (Perhaps making it optional? I
don't know whether it's good practice to pick just one version of a logo
and stick to it.)

Also, no harm in uploading Photoshop files also. (Though an SVG would be
good too.) But we should be careful about the fonts, as other people have
noted.

--
NS