From Noah Slater <nsla...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Website - CloudStack Collaboration Conference NA '13
Date Sat, 20 Apr 2013 21:41:35 GMT
I suddenly thought "Oh no! What if this has stuff has already happened! I
should check my mail archives!" I see your email to trademarks@ dated April
18th. I note, however, that it only covers the use of the logo on the
conference invitation.

I believe it might be necessary to detail how the logo and other trademarks
are used throughout the conference. (Including website,
invitations, lanyards, t-shirts or any other swag, booths, that sort of
thing...)

Apologies if I have missed anything else in my email!

--
NS