From David Nalley <da...@gnsa.us>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Website - CloudStack Collaboration Conference NA '13
Date Sun, 21 Apr 2013 20:29:53 GMT
On Sun, Apr 21, 2013 at 4:19 PM, Noah Slater <nslater@apache.org> wrote:
> Hmm. Good point. Though, that depends on how likely ConCom are to turn
> around and say "well, it doesn't matter that nobody responded, you have to
> shut this down now." I think they would be more likely to concede it was
> their mistake and not pursue it. But, I don't know. I don't even have that
> much experience with them. I certainly don't speak for them.
>
> If you want to get involved, I suggest you subscribe to
> concom@apache.organd post a message. (It is a private list, but open
> to all committers.)
> (Admittedly, their list of mailing lists is also quite confusing...)

I don't believe this is the case.
I suspect this is a members-only (or members-by-default) list.
I am on one or more concom-owned private lists (ApacheCon related),
but when I tried subscribing to concom@ back in June it disappeared
into the ether and my subscription was never approved by a mod.

I suspect that many/most of the president's committers (concom, press,
TAC, fundraising, branding, etc) are members only, or at least members
only by default.  My experience with press@ seems to confirm this.

--David