From David Nalley <da...@gnsa.us>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] CloudStack Collaboration Conference NA '13 Invitation Card
Date Wed, 17 Apr 2013 19:30:14 GMT
The Apache CloudStack logo doesn't seem to be any of the logos we've used
previously, or any of the proposed logos that I see on the draft trademarks
page. Particularly the odd (to me) placement of the TM symbol. Apache,
CloudStack, and Apache CloudStack are trademarks of the ASF - so it just
feels weird.