From David Nalley <da...@gnsa.us>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Draft trademark guidelines
Date Fri, 26 Apr 2013 03:48:51 GMT
On Mon, Apr 22, 2013 at 7:02 PM, Noah Slater <nslater@apache.org> wrote:
> Cool, thanks Karen!
>
> We might want to consider sticking these in a repository somewhere, so we
> can version them.

I placed the logos in svn (/cloudstack/media/)

Unless someone vehemently objects, I intend on purging all of the
logos on that wiki page, particularly since there are logos that we
don't want used. I'll wait a few days before doing that, since purging
attachments is destructive in the wiki.
I am also (again, unless there is an outcry) going to strip the
'draft' title from that document.

Karen/Sonny: I don't see cloudmonkey graphics, nor do I see
compinations of the logo plus the cloudmonkey logo - and I am not
aware of source.

--David