From Gavin Lee <gavin....@gmail.com>
Subject Re: CloudStack coming meetup in China
Date Fri, 26 Apr 2013 06:00:39 GMT
Sorry for this late.
There are 23 persons for this meetups, which is a small number comapring with
previous activities due to several reasons( I guess, h7n9, auto shanghai, heavy
rain & Saturday).

One slides share in English from pptv:
http://www.slideshare.net/gavin_lee/cloudstack-best-practice-in-pptv

I will keep this mail list updating for further activies in China.

--
Gavin