From Mark Hinkle <Mark.Hin...@citrix.com>
Subject Event - CloudTech IV - April 20th - Mountain View
Date Wed, 10 Apr 2013 18:57:17 GMT
Sebastien Stadil from the Silicon Valley  Cloud Computing group has offered up space for a
booth at CloudTech IV in Mountain View on April 20th.

Agenda for the event is here:

Cloudtech4.com<http://cloudtech4.com/>, and meetup.com/cloudcomputing<http://meetup.com/cloudcomputing>

If the PMC has no objection and there are volunteers to set-up and staff the demo table. Karen
and I would be glad to help provide logistics support (table drape, pop-up booth, scwhag to
hand out). I think a table with a CloudStack banner and a few people to answer questions about
CloudStack during this event would provide pretty good project visibility.

Regards, Mark