From Geoff Higginbottom <geoff.higginbot...@shapeblue.com>
Subject RE: Discuss - CloudExpo Europe 2014
Date Mon, 29 Apr 2013 10:56:35 GMT
+1 from me

Regards

Geoff Higginbottom

geoff.higginbottom@shapeblue.com

-----Original Message-----
From: Sebastien Goasguen [mailto:runseb@gmail.com]
Sent: 29 April 2013 10:40
To: marketing@cloudstack.apache.org
Subject: Re: Discuss - CloudExpo Europe 2014

I am +1

On Apr 29, 2013, at 5:36 AM, Giles Sirett <giles.sirett@shapeblue.com> wrote:

> All
>
> I've just had a long chat with Magie Meer, who  organises Cloudexpo Europe.
>
> For next years show (29/30 Jan, London) , they are going to do an open cloud hall/area
and want to give 3 or 4 cloud opensource communities some free space at the show.  My guess
is that will be openstack, ACS, eucalyptus & opennebula and that they will use these as
a way of pulling in commercial sponsors

> I'd like to say "yes please".
> I guess that is technically accepting sponsorship so I need a discussion here, PMC approval
& a committer to be involved  in the organisation (I think).  I work with Geoff Higginbottom
who can take the committer role. So, please discuss on this list with a view to getting PMC
approval

> One  question: if we do say yes, what could we do for an exhibition stand ? - my gut
feeling is that she may offer to help us with that also.

> In terms of manning the stand, it's a long way out, but I'm sure we can find a few people
between us (Sebastien et al, a couple of the ShapeBlue guys,etc)

> Kind Regards
> Giles
>

> Giles Sirett
> CEO