From Giles Sirett <giles.sir...@shapeblue.com>
Subject Re: collab graphics
Date Fri, 26 Apr 2013 22:58:01 GMT
That's great Karen

Kind Regards
Giles

D: +44 20 3603 0541<tel:+44%2020%203603%200541> | M: +44 796 111 2055<tel:+44%20796%20111%202055>

On 26 Apr 2013, at 23:57, "Karen Vuong" <karen.vuong@citrix.com<mailto:karen.vuong@citrix.com>>
wrote:

Hi Giles,

Sorry for the delay. I've been heads down this week working on upcoming events in May. But
yes, I can easily re-create the banners in a higher resolution. (I haven't used Photoshop
in so long that I keep forgetting about the dpi!) I will get that up on the website hopefully
by this weekend.

Best regards,

Karen

From: Giles Sirett [mailto:giles.sirett@shapeblue.com]
Sent: Wednesday, April 24, 2013 7:04 AM
To: marketing@cloudstack.apache.org<mailto:marketing@cloudstack.apache.org>
Subject: collab graphics

The website for collab generally looks great.
However, the 2 x banner JPG's for email footers,etc are pretty bad (http://www.cloudstackcollab.net/publicize/)
, I've just tried to use on as a mail footer and it looks awful

I'm about the last person that anybody would want involved in banner or logo design, so does
anybody know who created these and who to ask to see if we can get them made a bit sharper.

Kind Regards
Giles

Giles Sirett
CEO