From Kimihiko Kitase <Kimihiko.Kit...@citrix.co.jp>
Subject RE: [DISCUSS] Draft trademark guidelines
Date Thu, 04 Apr 2013 00:58:14 GMT
Hello

I registered cloudstack-marketing alias today, so please correct me if its already discussed.

I think as text word, Apache CloudStack(TM) should be good, but (TM) is not used for logo
usually...
And also it should be better to use cloud monkey "Cloudy" into logo.

See Hadoop and Cassandra for example..
http://hadoop.apache.org/
http://cassandra.apache.org/

Thanks
Kimi

-----Original Message-----
From: Sonny Chhen [mailto:Sonny.Chhen@citrix.com]
Sent: Thursday, April 04, 2013 8:38 AM
To: cloudstack-marketing@incubator.apache.org
Subject: RE: [DISCUSS] Draft trademark guidelines

Hey Guys,

I posted a version of the Apache CloudStack logo with the TM in the comments of the link below.

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/CLOUDSTACK/Trademark+Guidelines+%28DRAFT%29?focusedCommentId=30760434&#comment-30760434

Did we still want to keep the open source cloud computing tagline?

Let me know.

Thanks You and Best Regards,

Sonny H. Chhen
Manager of User Interface & User Experience | Citrix Systems – CloudPlatform
4988 Great America Parkway, Santa Clara, CA  95054, USA