From Mathias Mullins <mathias.mull...@citrix.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Donating a Silver Sponsorship at Texas Linux Fest 2013 to Apache CloudStack
Date Fri, 26 Apr 2013 22:41:33 GMT
+1

On Apr 26, 2013, at 12:30 AM, "Sebastien Goasguen" <runseb@gmail.com> wrote:

> +1
>
> On Apr 25, 2013, at 8:13 PM, Chip Childers <chip.childers@sungard.com> wrote:
>
>> On Thu, Apr 25, 2013 at 10:58:48AM -0700, Karen Vuong wrote:
>>> Hi all,
>>>
>>> I have reviewed the sponsorship prospectus for the Texas Linux Festival 2013
which will be held at the AT&T Conference Center in Austin, Texas from Friday May 31 to
Saturday June 1. http://2013.texaslinuxfest.org/

>>> Mark Hinkle and I were thinking of choosing the silver sponsorship and donating
it to the Apache CloudStack project to help provide good visibility for the project. It will
include:

>>> - Single exhibit hall booth space: Would any of the community members want to
volunteer to man the booth? We will need at least one committer present, does anyone want
to volunteer? I will send the CloudStack swag along with a tablecloth and pop-up banner.

>>> - Quarter page program ad ( I can design an Apache CloudStack ad)
>>>
>>> - Logo placement on the website (I can submit the latest version of the Apache
CloudStack logo with 'TM')

>>> I've already sent this to concom@ and private@ and they seem to be in favor of
it. Please let me know if you have any questions or concerns. I would be more than happy to
answer them. Thanks!