From Giles Sirett <giles.sir...@shapeblue.com>
Subject RE: collab graphics
Date Tue, 30 Apr 2013 07:33:34 GMT
Hey Karen

The banner now looks great, thanks.

I've CC'd you into this mail direct so you can see it in an HTML mail - looks great

Kind Regards
Giles

Giles Sirett
CEO

giles.sirett@shapeblue.com<mailto:giles.sirett@shapeblue.com> | www.shapeblue.com<http://www.shapeblue.com/>
| Twitter:@shapeBlue<https://twitter.com/#!/shapeblue>

ShapeBlue are proud to be sponsoring CloudStack Collaboration  Conference NA

[https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/download/attachments/30760149/CloudStack+Collaboration+Conference+Banner+v2+Blue+Background+Only.jpg?version=3&modificationDate=1367282397297]<http://www.cloudstackcollab.net/>

-----Original Message-----
From: Karen Vuong [mailto:karen.vuong@citrix.com]
Sent: 30 April 2013 01:52
To: marketing@cloudstack.apache.org
Subject: RE: collab graphics

Hi Giles,

I've updated the banner and it's now in a higher resolution. You may take a look here under
"publicize banners for the CloudStack Collaboration Conference NA 2013": https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/CLOUDSTACK/Graphics+and+Resources

Let me know if that resolution works out better. Thanks!

Best regards,

Karen