From Giles Sirett <giles.sir...@shapeblue.com>
Subject RE: Discuss - CloudExpo Europe 2014
Date Mon, 29 Apr 2013 14:04:15 GMT
Thanks Sebastien

I'm not yet sure of the scale of this part of cloudexpo (and I think that the organisers probably
aren't sure yet) but a table cloth and pop up may be a bit lightweight.

That of course then does start to raise interesting, more generic,  questions......how would
a community such as ours go about getting something like an exhibition stand ? My guess is
that we'd all  look to one of the companies involved in the community to fund/donate such
a thing ?

That's just a generic question.....my suggestion, cloudexpo is a long way off and we've got
lots of time o work this out.

(my interesting and relevant fact for the day: In India they call a pop-up exhibition stand
 "a standee" )

Kind Regards
Giles

D: +44 20 3603 0541 | M: +44 796 111 2055
Giles.Sirett@shapeblue.com