From Giles Sirett <giles.sir...@shapeblue.com>
Subject collab graphics
Date Wed, 24 Apr 2013 14:04:07 GMT
The website for collab generally looks great.
However, the 2 x banner JPG's for email footers,etc are pretty bad (http://www.cloudstackcollab.net/publicize/)
, I've just tried to use on as a mail footer and it looks awful

I'm about the last person that anybody would want involved in banner or logo design, so does
anybody know who created these and who to ask to see if we can get them made a bit sharper.

Kind Regards
Giles

Giles Sirett
CEO