From Giles Sirett <giles.sir...@shapeblue.com>
Subject RE: website design
Date Wed, 17 Apr 2013 08:49:23 GMT
Mark

Have you got any contact details for Gary? - your shout out may have come at a perfect time

Kind Regards
Giles

D: +44 20 3603 0541 | M: +44 796 111 2055
Giles.Sirett@shapeblue.com

-----Original Message-----
From: Mark Hinkle [mailto:Mark.Hinkle@citrix.com]
Sent: 17 April 2013 01:43
To: <marketing@cloudstack.apache.org>
Subject: Re: website design

The guys from CloudAccess.net did a lot of the work. The site runs Joomla! and Gary Brooks
there founder was a big supporter of www.opensourcematters.org  and a bona fide open source
guy. I like the idea of OSS guys supporting each other so we used him. Just wanted to give
a shout-out to Gary and if you need Joomla! hosting or services look-up his company www.cloudaccess.net.
Supporting Gary supports the community.

Mark

On Apr 15, 2013, at 11:32 AM, Kelcey Damage (BT) <kelcey@backbonetechnology.com> wrote: