From Giles Sirett <giles.sir...@shapeblue.com>
Subject RE: cloudstack collab
Date Tue, 16 Apr 2013 09:49:08 GMT
That's great Hugo.
We'd also like to be involved with that if possible.  Let us know how we can help.

Kind Regards
Giles

D: +44 20 3603 0541 | M: +44 796 111 2055
Giles.Sirett@shapeblue.com

-----Original Message-----
From: Hugo Trippaers [mailto:HTrippaers@schubergphilis.com]
Sent: 16 April 2013 10:47
To: marketing@cloudstack.apache.org
Subject: RE: cloudstack collab

Hey Giles,

Schuberg Philis will be taking on the organization of the collaboration conference in Amsterdam.
Current planning is to have the event somewhere in October/November 2013, depending on the
availability of the organization.

We are currently looking into venues. My plan was to report back to this list once a venue
has been contacted and we can finalize dates.

Cheers,

Hugo